Thursday, September 24, 2009

Erica Lightspeed Torrent

Kathryn's hands caressed my thighs from behind and rose to my bum, sliding between my legs to massage my hacking infantile then continue over my bum and up my back. She stroked my lower back and ran jenna jameson and tawny roberts hands inside my tracksuit over my bum, forcing the tracksuit down to my thighs. I ran my left thumb over the inner lips of Kelly's pussy, and my right thumb started to probe her cunt as I kissed Kathryn's mouth and licked and sucked jenna jameson and tawny roberts tongue. I knelt up and used my fingers to open her pussy while she massaged her breasts with her own hands. She took my tongue in her mouth present I fucked her mouth with it in the same rhythm I used with my right thumb fucking Kelly's cunt. As I sucked on Kelly's clit I felt Kathryn's hands and kisses move up my back to my shoulders, then with jenna jameson and tawny roberts pointed breadth in my back Kathryn kissed my right cheek, her tongue flicking out to lick my own. I! lifted the hood from her clitoris and flicked my tongue across the sensitive bud, making Kelly moan and writhe on the bed. Kelly fell back onto the bed and moved along it until the backs of her knees were on the edge of the mattress.

No comments: